What Does Your Posture Look Like?
At Cote Wellness, we approach posture correction as a whole body treatment. We separate it into 3 key areas:
1) Upper Body
2) Middle Body
3) Lower Body
I recommend starting with upper body and then alternating each day with the next area. These exercises are great to start the day in the morning or to finish off a long day of stress and work at the end of the day. Find your routine that fits your schedule and lifestyle.
Posture Correction for the Upper Body
- Weak Neck Muscles Allow the Head to Come Forward
- Forward Head Positioning Wears out the Joints
- Causing Arthritis, Disc Herniations, Neck Pain, Numbness & Tingling, and Headaches
Posture Correction for Middle Body
- Strong Core is essential to body power and stability
- 84% of People experience Low back pain (1)
- Mid Body Posture helps align the upper and lower body kinetic chain
Posture Correction for Lower Body
- Strong foundation from the ground up
- Better balance & proprioception
- Weakness in the feet leads to knee and low back pain
1)Cassidy,JD Carroll LJ, Cote P. The Saskatchewan health and back pain survey: the prevalence of low-back pain and related disability in Saskatchewan adults. Spine 1998:23;1860-7
Cote Wellness was created to help the Mind, Body, and Spirit function and perform to your highest potential. We empower and educate our patients to live a better more fulfilled life. We specialize in treatment for stress and anxiety, by putting your body in a place of lowered stress hormones from the fight or flight response such as Cortisol, Epinephrin, and Norepinephrin. We also specialize in treatment for mindfulness and meditation by calming and quieting the mind. Allowing you better focus and mental clarity. Lastly, we help the body with any pain and dysfunction. Conditions such as neck pain, back pain, headaches, arthritis, spinal arthritis, degenerative arthritis, carpal tunnel, numbness and tingling, Low back pain, sciatica, disc herniations, degenerative disc disease, piriformis syndrome Cote Wellness serves the communities of Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, Hollywood, Santa Monica, Culver City, Century City, West Los Angeles, Los Angeles.